We have automatically detected that you're accessing our website from: United States
We have many different websites with the products you find here, customized for your country. If you switch to the website specific to your country, you'll be able to enjoy having your area set as the default domain for all our maps, and your country's most important cities in the forecast overview.
(1) The provider is:
E-mail: [email protected]om
Geschäftsführer (Managing Director): Jörg Kachelmann Commercial Register: Canton of Schwyz
Commercial register number: CH-130.4.020.532-2
UID: CHE-274.841.306 MWST
(2) These General Terms and Conditions (T&C) apply to all contracts concluded via the provider’s Meteologix.com website.
(1) The contract is concluded with Kachelmann GmbH (see above).
(2) The services offered constitute a binding offer to conclude a corresponding contract. All data are displayed on an overview page before the user submits his or her order declaration. Here, the user can identify and change input errors. By clicking on the button "Register now", the user makes a binding contract declaration with which he or she accepts the provider’s offer. This constitutes the conclusion of the contract. Immediately afterwards, the user will receive a confirmation e-mail confirming receipt of the registration.
(3) The languages available for the conclusion of the contract are German and English.
(4) The order data and the T&C will be sent to the user by e-mail. The contract text is not stored. The valid T&C can be viewed on the website and stored at any time.
(1) The contract term begins with the conclusion of the contract, so that the user can make use of the provider’s services immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(2) The contract is automatically extended by the agreed contract term, unless the user gives notice of termination.
(3) The user can terminate the contract at any time without giving reasons, with effect as per the end of the contract term, e.g. in his or her customer account under "Termination" or by e-mail to [email protected]
(4) This shall not affect the right to extraordinarily terminate the contract for cause.
(5) Upon the termination taking effect, the contractual relationship ends, and the user may no longer use the access. The provider reserves the right to block the user name, e-mail address and password at the time the termination becomes effective.
(1) The prices quoted on the website include the statutory value-added tax and other price components.
(2) The user can currently pay by credit card; we reserve the right to offer additional payment options in the future. The credit card data are requested during the registration process. After an authorization check, the payment transaction is automatically carried out by the credit card company and the credit card is debited.
Consumers based in the European Union have a 14-day right of withdrawal. Corporate users are not granted a voluntary right of withdrawal.
For contracts relating to the provision of services, the right of withdrawal also expires when the provider has performed the service in full and has only begun to perform the service after the consumer has given his or her expressed consent and at the same time confirmed his or her knowledge that he or she will lose the right of withdrawal upon complete performance of the contract by the provider.
The statutory warranty rights shall apply.
(1) The user is obligated to keep his or her subscriber data up to date during the contract term. If a change occurs, he or she must update the data immediately.
(2) The user is obliged to regularly, at least once per week, check the provided e-mail address for new messages. This applies in particular also to any spam folders.
(3) The user shall keep access data, including the password, confidential, and may not make them accessible to third parties.
Usage of the service is permitted for personal use only. Commercial use is prohibited. In particular, it is prohibited to copy, send, publish, perform, modify, offer, rent, sell, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell information, images, software, products or services available on the website. Any use of manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots or similar processes and methods, and any use of the service in a form which goes beyond normal usage is prohibited. This in particular includes framing of the website or parts of the website.