We have automatically detected that you're accessing our website from: United States
We have many different websites with the products you find here, customized for your country. If you switch to the website specific to your country, you'll be able to enjoy having your area set as the default domain for all our maps, and your country's most important cities in the forecast overview.
(1) The provider is:
CEO: Jörg Kachelmann
Commercial Register: Canton of Schwyz
Commercial register number: CH-130.4.020.532-2
UID: CHE-274.841.306 MWST
(2) These General Terms and Conditions (T&C) apply to all contracts concluded via the provider’s Meteologix.com website.
(3) The website Meteologix.com and all subdomains are operated by Kachelmann GmbH, Dorfplatz 2, CH-6417 Sattel, Switzerland (hereinafter: Kachelmann GmbH).
(4) This website offers Information on the weather and related topics. Unless otherwise indicated, use of the website and its functions is free of charge. The website with its content and functions can be completely or partially discontinued or changed at any time. Kachelmann GmbH does not guarantee or guarantee that the website with its content and functions will be uninterrupted, secure and free of errors and that it will meet the requirements and wishes of the users.
(5) By using the website, the user agrees to the validity of these Terms and Conditions.
(6) Kachelmann GmbH can change, add or remove parts of these general terms and conditions at any time, which become effective immediately after publication. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions before each use of the website and by continuing to use this website you agree to any changes.
(7) Kachelmann GmbH can change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the services available on the website at any time, including the availability of service functions, databases or content. Kachelmann GmbH may also limit certain features and services available on the website or restrict your access to some or all of the website without notice or liability. You agree that Kachelmann GmbH shall not be liable for any damages resulting from any interruption, suspension or termination of the website.
(8) Kachelmann GmbH does not guarantee that its website and/or content or services will work with your computer, browser, hardware or software.
(9) Kachelmann GmbH may charge fees for using the website.
(1) The contract is concluded with Kachelmann GmbH (see above).
(2) The services offered constitute a binding offer to conclude a corresponding contract. All data are displayed on an overview page before the user submits his or her order declaration. Here, the user can identify and change input errors. By clicking on the button "Register now", the user makes a binding contract declaration with which he or she accepts the provider’s offer. This constitutes the conclusion of the contract. Immediately afterwards, the user will receive a confirmation e-mail confirming receipt of the registration.
(3) The languages available for the conclusion of the contract are German and English.
(1) The contract term begins with the conclusion of the contract, so that the user can make use of the provider’s services immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(2) The contract is automatically extended by the agreed contract term, unless the user gives notice of termination.
(3) The user can terminate the contract at any time without giving reasons, with effect as per the end of the contract term, e.g. in his or her customer account under "Termination" or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) This shall not affect the right to extraordinarily terminate the contract for cause.
(5) Upon the termination taking effect, the contractual relationship ends, and the user may no longer use the access. The provider reserves the right to block the user name, e-mail address and password at the time the termination becomes effective.
(1) Unless otherwise indicated, the prices quoted on the website include the statutory value-added tax and other price components.
(2) The user can currently pay by credit card; we reserve the right to offer additional payment options in the future. The credit card data are requested during the registration process. After an authorization check, the payment transaction is automatically carried out by the credit card company and the credit card is debited.
Consumers based in the European Union have a 14-day right of withdrawal. Corporate users are not granted a voluntary right of withdrawal.
For contracts relating to the provision of services, the right of withdrawal also expires when the provider has performed the service in full and has only begun to perform the service after the consumer has given his or her expressed consent and at the same time confirmed his or her knowledge that he or she will lose the right of withdrawal upon complete performance of the contract by the provider.
The statutory warranty rights shall apply.
(1) The user is obligated to keep his or her subscriber data up to date during the contract term. If a change occurs, he or she must update the data immediately.
(2) The user is obliged to regularly, at least once per week, check the provided e-mail address for new messages. This applies in particular also to any spam folders.
(3) The user shall keep access data, including the password, confidential, and may not make them accessible to third parties.
(4) All materials published on the Site (“Content”) are protected by copyright. Except as permitted by Section(s) (5) of these Terms and Conditions, you may not modify, publish, frame, repost, reproduce, create new works from, transmit, resell, alter, broadcast, white label, redistribute, forward, display, participate in the transfer or sale of, or deliver the Content or any part of the Content in any format (including, but not limited to framing, deep linking, or embedding).
(5) With the exception of the “Business” subscription, only personal use of the service is permitted. Commercial use, in particular by companies, corporations or other commercial associations, is prohibited. In particular, you are prohibited from copying, posting, publishing, performing, modifying, offering, renting, selling, licensing, derivative works of any information, image, software, product or service available on the Website manufacture, transfer or sell.
Limited commercial use: “Business” subscriptions
A “Business” subscription entitles one (1) user (“Business subscription subscriber”) to use the Site and its contents and services for the Industry Energy User’s limited commercial use. In particular, a “Business” subscription subscriber may republish Site content on a moderate basis internally or as part of company reports or articles, provided that the “Business” subscription subscriber retains (i) identification of the creator of the Content (ii) any resident copyright notices, (iii) a notice that refers to these Terms and Conditions, (iv) a URL or hyperlink to the page on which the Content is available from Meteologix.com, and (v) the Site logo. Abusive reposting and sharing or republishing that qualifies as content mirroring or automatic reposting is strictly prohibited. A “Business” subscription subscriber r shall not crop the Content or remove the Site logo from the Content. A “Business” subscription subscriber may download, view, print, and copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the Site for use by the “Business” subscription subscriber provided that the “Business” subscription subscriber maintains all copyright and other notices contained therein.
(6) The Site may be used for lawful purposes only, and may not be used in a manner which violates or infringes the rights of Kachelmann GmbH or any third party.
(7) The user undertakes not to use the comment function to disseminate any infringing content, in particular no insults or other content that violates the personal rights of third parties.
(8) The comments are published without prior control by Kachelmann GmbH.
(9) Should kachelmannwetter.com be informed by a third party of alleged legal violations through a user comment, Kachelmann GmbH is entitled to delete this comment without further consultation.
(10) The website contains links to third-party websites over which Kachelmann GmbH has no control. At the time the link was set, the specific page to which the link was created was checked. There is no ongoing control as to whether the linked site contains infringing content.
(1) KACHELMANN GMBH may make available Content, tools, data, information, and products on the Site for your personal or limited commercial use. KACHELMANN GMBH DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT, TOOLS, DATA, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. INTERPRETATION AND APPLICATION OF DATA RELATING TO DANGEROUS WEATHER CONDITIONS, INCLUDING STORMS, THUNDERSTORMS, AND LIGHTNING STORMS, ARE DONE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
(2) KACHELMANN GMBH MAKES NO GUARANTEES, AFFIRMATIONS, EXPRESSED WARRANTIES, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT WEATHER INFORMATION WILL OCCUR OR HAS OCCURRED AS REPRESENTED OR DEPICTED BY THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY REPORTS, FORECASTS, GRAPHICS, DATA, BRIEFINGS OR INFORMATION.
(3) KACHELMANN GMBH SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, PARTIES AND NON-PARTIES ALIKE, FOR ANY INCONSISTENCY, INACCURACY, UNAVAILABILITY, OR OMISSION FOR WEATHER OR EVENTS PREDICTED OR DEPICTED, REPORTED, OCCURRING OR OCCURRED. KACHELMANN GMBH WILL NOT NOTIFY YOU IF THE SOURCES OF ITS DATA FOR FORECASTS OR OTHER CONTENT BECOME UNAVAILABLE OR CHANGE.
(4) YOU ARE ADVISED AND INFORMED THAT KACHELMANN GMBH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR GOVERNMENT ISSUED ADVISORIES, WARNINGS, WATCHES, AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS. YOU AND THIRD PARTIES ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ACTION OR LACK OF ACTION TAKEN TO PRESERVE LIFE OR PROPERTY.